Steven's Study Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steven's Study Guides

Where you can post your own Study Guides, Notes, and other school related things

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Code Geass Couples?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sifrzero0
Genius
Genius
sifrzero0

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Favorite Code Geass Couples? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Code Geass Couples?   Favorite Code Geass Couples? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 am

Who's your favorite code geass couple, and tell me why you like them.

straight or yaoi (if you're into that Neutral )

I personally like Kallen X Lulu. They look good together, and I just love the gags and dramatic scenes involved with the two of them. Laughing

I guess my second favorite is C.C. X Lulu. The two always seem to be on the same side (well mostly). The two both have serious and complex peronas. I say kudos and points for this match up. Very Happy

I didn't want to choose a third one, but I can't help myself. Shirley X Lulu. The love scenes that play out are very romantic and comical, but also very sad. Sad

Lulouch is my favorite character, so I include him in all of my pairings. I also support Euphy X Suzaku, but that's a whole different story. I guess I also have pairing that I hate. I don't like Suzaku X Kallen (although suggestive) and I really hate Kallen X Gino. I can't support it at all. I also don't like involving Rolo or Nanally, it's strange.

What about Yaoi? I think it's weird, I don't wanna talk about it... pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sifrzero0

Favorite Code Geass Couples?
Page 1 of 1